Recertification for trained operators
As an employer, you have a duty to ensure your forklift operators’ skills stay up to date. This AITT accredited one day course ensures trained and certified operators still have the skills and knowledge to be productive and safe.
As well as refreshing your forklift operators’ skills on a regular basis, it’s a good idea to consider a day’s refresher training when:
- The operator has not used lift trucks for a while
- The operator only uses forklifts occasionally
- You notice bad habits or unsafe practices creeping in
- An operator has had an accident or near-miss
- The working practices or environment have changed
Course duration: One day (with up to three trainees)
- HSW 1974, MHSW 1999, PUWER 1998, LOLER 1998
- Operators’ safety code
- Lift truck stability
- Practical refresher training
- Testing – practical, pre-use checks, associated knowledge
Note: only operators with a valid certificate of basic training will be accepted onto this course.For more information, please contact us on 01432 277180, or email us.